One of the things we get asked is what else can you do with the mixes.
And not for nothing is our flatbread called Ingenious Flatbread. You have already found the pizza base and cracker recipes I hope, and have toyed with rolling it thinner to make more of a wrap, than the thicker flatbread, or even brushed it once cooked with garlic infused oil to have a garlic naan-type flat bread.
Proper, delicious bagels, and made with your own fair hands. What could be better for Sunday breakfast, than a freshly baked bagel with scrambled egg?
Baking Instructions for 3 Boss Bagel
You will need
- 42g Agave (optional)
- Greased Piping bag cut with 4cm horizontal opening
- A flat spatula for flipping bagels
- A sauce pan
- A spatula for mixing dough
- Non stick baking tray
- A Mixing Bowl
- Measure 240g Bagel Mix into a mixing bowl
- Add 192g warm water and 42g agave
- Mix for around 1 minute to combine water and flour using the spatula
- Leave dough to sit for around 5 minutes
- Grease inside of the piping bag using the oil.You can use the oil on some kitchen roll to wipe the inside of the piping bag
- Preheat oven to 200C and boil water in a pan on the hob
- After 5 minutes, mix the dough vigorously for 1 minute
- Place the dough into the piping bag
- Pipe the dough into a bagel shape onto the baking tray. Around 10cm diameter.
- Tidy up edges of the dough using a wet finger or wet spatula
- Gently place bagels into boiling water using flat spatula, and boil for 2 minutes
- Flip over bagel and boil on the other side for 2 minutes
- Take bagels out and place onto baking tray
- Bake the bagels for 45 minutes at 200C
Happy Sunday mornings!!